I decided to throw the 2 in together and resolve this problem once and for all. Not only did this clear out my fridge, but I had a dinner party to attend at the bosses house and this made perfect little chocolate gifts to take with me.
This is SUPER SIMPLE and super YUM as well. Highly recommend to use Dark Chocolate high in Cocoa and avoid Milk Chocolate in order to save yourself from Death by Chocolate.
1 Cup Caramel Crunch
500 g Dark Chocolate
- Line a cookie tray with baking paper
- Melt Chocolate in a double boiler
- Add the melted chocolate into the Caramel Crunch and stir to coat generously
- Spread over the cookie tray and let is set in the fridge or freezer for at least 2 hours
- Once set, break into bite size pieces and pop into gift bags to share or just eat directly